List of Documents Generally collected for Investigation
- Death Certificate – Certified or original
- Valid proof of Identity – With multi-step verification
- A legal chain of Papers in case of an accident
- Medical treatment papers from hospitals and other agencies
- Detail circumstantial evidence in case of doubt full case
- Statement by neighbors, colleagues, and nearby people and eyewitness
- Other important papers in case of high-value Claims
- Lifestyle circumstantial evidence of deceased.
- Detail of claimants and dispute detail of claimants in early death high-value claim.
- Beneficiary Details
This list is only informatory otherwise the list of documents is always as per case and different for each case.